Products become the basis of your bid within BizRevr. You can create products one at a time or import many at once from a spreadsheet. Click here for import instructions.
To create products one at a time, click your name in the upper right corner, then Settings. Once in Settings click on the Products tab and then the “Add New Product.”
When creating a new product, these are the available fields:
- Item Name: this is the name that’ll show up on your bids and field by which you search to add the item to a bid.
- Unit Price: this is the amount that you want to charge for this item on a bid.
- Description: this is visible to the homeowner on a bid.
- Photo: you are able to select a photo of the product. This will be shown to the homeowner directly next to the product on the Web Bid. While any size photo will work, it’s best to keep it between 400 pixels to 1000 pixels wide.
- Video URL: you are able to paste in a URL from a YouTube or Vimeo video. This will be shown to the homeowner directly next to the product on the Web Bid.
- Active: deactivate an item if you don’t want it to show up for selection within a bid.
Why products can’t be deleted: once a product is added to the system, in order to preserve data within bids, a product can’t be deleted.
Finding the Video URL in YouTube: within YouTube, click on the “Share” button. This will give you the URL for that video. Simply copy and paste that URL into the Video URL field within the product page.
Finding the Video URL in Vimeo: when on a Vimeo video, click on the button looks like a paper airplane in the right-hand corner of the video. This will open a window with the video URL. Simply copy and paste that URL into the Video URL field within the product page.